Location owners are able to make additional income through Video Gaming, with the average location owner earning an additional $75,000 a year.
Income is directly deposited into the business account of the location’s choice twice a month.
Tips to Maximize Your Revenue:
- Display marketing materials on the outside of your building, windows, doors or any exterior location to promote your video gaming.
- Promote Video Gaming through promotional materials inside your location, including table top signs, posters and signage.
- Create social media platforms to promote free soft drinks, free coffee, or free snacks exclusively for video gamers.
Key Performance Suggestions:
- Privacy and discretion are key for maximum play. Private rooms, segregated rooms, and half walls are optimal to create privacy for your video gamers.
- Provide your gamers free non-alcoholic beverages and food specials.
- Adjust hours of operation to open mornings to capture early gamers. Open Sundays when possible.
- Keep restrooms clean and preferably plan to create gaming area close by.
- Modify lighting in video gaming area to be well lit, but not necessarily bright.
- Employ engaged and friendly staff to accommodate your video players.