J&J Ventures is licensed Conditional VGT Operator that is expanding into the Pennsylvania truck stop market. As in industry leader, we are positioned to help YOU increase your business, in a market that has the opportunity for major growth.
The average location owner in Illinois is earning an additional $75,000 per year through Video Gaming. Trust J&J Ventures for a wide array of games, and successful business partnerships and support since 1929.
We can help you take your business to the next level…all the way to Pennsylvania! Take a look at how we get businesses started in Illinois, and then contact us to get started in PA!
Pennsylvania Gaming Details
- Be equipped with diesel islands;
- Sell an average of 50,000 gallons of diesel or biodiesel each month for previous 12 months, or projected for the next 12 months;
- Have at least 20 parking spaces dedicated to commercial motor vehicles;
- Have a convenience store (Currently no specific requirements/description of “convenience store”);
- Be situated on a 3-acre parcel that the Truck Stop Establishment owns or leases;
- Not be situated on any property owned by the Pennsylvania Turnpike; and
- Be licensed as a Lottery Sales Agent under the Pennsylvania State Lottery Act.
- 42% state tax (which ultimately goes to the general fund);
- 10% local tax;
- 15% to the Truck Stop Establishment; and
- The remainder to the Terminal Operator (less the bi-monthly regulatory assessment imposed by the PGCB).